Config a router to be a frame switch.  Make the hub router's connection to
the frame switch 1554k.  Make a spoke router's connection to be 64K.  Then
blast traffic to him.  I believe you will flood the frame switches egress
port of the 64K's side.  Then apply traffic shaping to make it work
correctly.

--

RFC 1149 Compliant.