From: Victor Alegun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 10:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPN Solution [7:37541]

Hi all, my company is trying to look at the different VPN vendors out there
for a VPN solution.  Has anyone any idea what criteria to look out for?.
For those people who have implemented a full VPN solution on a large scale,
how is the performance?.  What product did you use.  We are getting a lot of
offfer from different vendors and it looks like we are just revolving on the
same spot.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks