Waleed,

You can't do that....That's why the VG200 is cheaper than your 26XX with
WIC support.

Nabil

                    Waleed
Samir

cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     VG200
[7:37394]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

om

                    03/06/2002 08:38
AM
                    Please respond
                    Waleed
Samir

Can any one please advice me if I can install in the empty WIC slots in
the
VG200 WIC-4t or WIC-1T for implementing VOIP.
Thanks

Waleed Samir Akl
PreSales Networking Engineer
Enterprise Communications Department