Hi,

I believe there is a new major-name hotel open now
down the street at the end of the Cisco campus that
looked walking distance to bldg C. Forgot the name...
can someone help? Since it's one of the bigger hotel
names, probably a bit pricy then the cheap motels/inns
in the area.

When I've been, I stay at the Vagabond Inn on North
1st street by the airport which is cheap cost wise.
It's a nice place. It's about a 10 min drive. Theres a
few more motels/inns along north first between 101 and
tazman to. The light rail train/trolley runs down
north 1st and tazman also so that could be helpful if
you can't swing a car, but I'd check the schedule
ahead of time so you get to bldg C in plenty of time.

Erick

http://mail.yahoo.com/