Hello,

        Last Saturday's meeting of our DC group went very well, and we'd
like to thank Howard Berkowitz for his presentation. We not only got to
hear about the new on-line labs that he is working on, but also got to log
on and try out the racks of CCIE-level equipment!
        This was a sneak preview, but the labs should be available soon at
www.gettlabs.com. These include all of our favorite protocols, including
ISDN, ATM, Frame Relay, etc.  It was a lot of fun!

        I didn't have time to do a Roast this time, so we just grilled up
some inch and a half thick steaks instead. Next meeting will be the
beginning of April, probably the first Saturday, April 6. I'll confirm
that the week before, but try and save room on your schedule.

        If any of our honored experts in the greater Washington DC metro
area would like to volunteer to do a talk or workshop, please contact me.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated!

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry
                        Home: 301-292-5231
                        Cell: 202-262-5324
                        Prison Break: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS - I should also thank Howard for coming to FanTek's last convention
(EveCon19) and doing a talk covering the relationship of Monty Python to
Network Design and Engineering. Thanks Howard!!