Guys,

Due to the popular demand, I am offering the free CCIE lab again this
weekend.  Check out www.router4u.com for login and password, and see it for
yourself.  It runs on first-come-first-serve basis and everything in the
rack besides the RPC unit is available, including CAT5K and ISDN switch.
Please do not set the password on any of the router and switch since it may
require password recovery process and the RPC isn't working correctly yet.

In return, please let me know what do you think that could improve this
site.  I am trying to get the CAT 3900 sometime this month and that should
spice up the rack a bit.

Enjoy,

Ed