I dont think you will get any bottlenecks at both.

48x100Mb=4,8 Gb
2x1000Gb=2 Gb
=6,8 Gb

The only thing that could be is that the 3548backplane is 5Gb FullDuplex
(The 6500 wit Sup1A has for example a "32" Gb backplane.(It is a 16 Gb
backplane operating at FullDuplex)

But do you really think there could be a 6,8 Gb traffic at your switch?

So I think the backplane is not so important here.

It is just the thing if you like CatOs or IOS.