>Howard, this is *almost* hilarious, they tried to sue you on something that
>they stole from you?

I wouldn't go so far as to say "sue" or "stole."  As far as I was
concerned, the material was public domain.  The lawyer demanded it be
removed, but didn't actually threaten suit.

Lots of nasty legal letters, when you are in the right, can be
handled with a confident "prove your point and we'll take you
seriously."