Does anyone have any information about the D-384 ISDN Network Simulator made
by Digital Engineering Ltd?  I have one of these but I am not sure if it
even works.  I don't have a manual for it and can't get a terminal
connection to work.  I am not sure which port is used for configuration of
the device.  I did try to contact the manufacturer in Ireland but there
number is out of service.  If anybody has a manual or any configuration
information they could share with me or tell me how to obtain it would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Neal Collins, MCSE, MCP+I, CNA, Compaq ASE, CCNA, CCNP

Max Systems Group Inc.

(416) 641-6616

[EMAIL PROTECTED]