Hello all,

   My company currently uses CHeckpoint 4.1 for our mutli-site VPN. I wanted
to use to PIX 501 to connect my home network, which is using a cable modem,
to the corporate network via IPSEC or IKE.  I downloaded the doc's form
cisco and checkpoint on how to make the connection.
Has anyone done this successfully?
If so were there any quirks I need to know about?
 Do I need the DES or 3DES version of PIX to do this?
Is DHCP an issue?
My connection uses DHCP but its IP does not change very often(probably 1
every 3 months). I do not mind having to reconfigure the CHeckpoint and PIX
to work with the new address every 3 months.

The whole point of this is to be able to work securely from home and learn
PIX, i never worked with it before although I know Checkpoint well.

Thinks in advance for the help.