we have a CSS11550, I think it is called, and we are missing the mibs to
manage the thing.

I found to my own surprise the software image to be one huge textfile, where
very interesting mibs were hidden. Those could be extracted easily with copy
and paste.

The thing is that all those mib-files depend upon one mib called APENT-MIB
which unfortunately isn't in there, and thus all the others cannot be
compiled either.

In the usual place, on ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/ there is nothing to be found.

I basically would like to graph in Mrtg some of those nice sounding values
from the "flowMgrExt.mib"

Anyone who has a hint?

Regards, Georg

--
in case someone reads the headers of this post:
got a little hooked on flight-sim, therefore had to fire up M$,