Hi Guys
 Be careful when next time you go to the "Postal Plus 1685,Branham Lane, San
Jose CA". Because I was there to send a parcel to Japan Via Air Mail and
they ripped me off. The parcel was supposed to go by Air Mail and they
charged me $167.90 for that and then they sent the parcel Via Surface mail
for a cost of $50.50 only. Although I have reported the matter to the office
of District Attorney, Consumer Protection Unit, San Jose and they are doing
their investigation. In the meantime if you happen to be there to do a
business with them just be extra careful and make sure that you are getting
for what you paid for.
Forward this mail to your friends so that they will not be taken advantage
of by these people in a similar way.
 Follow this link to see the location of this business
 r=1685+Branham+Lane&csz=san+jose%2C+ca&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map