The simulations they demo are the same type and topology configuration that
we use in
our academy curriculum.  Anyone wishing to practice them can get the
software by
purchasing one of the Academy Companion Guides (Year 1 or Year 2) from Cisco
Press.  The
simulations are on the CD that comes with the books, which are also
excellent study