From: Seto Leo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE lab time in Los Angeles [7:38052]

I'm trying to convince my company to set up a lab suitable for studying for
the CCIE lab here in Los Angeles, CA.

I want to gauge the interest in practice lab time.  If I set up a lab with
the required equipment, who would be interested in buying time slots of lab
time?  We would offer it for $220 for 8 hour time slots and allow people to
come in and meet myself and other people studying for the lab.  We could
also talk about our experiences with various lab preparation books or
courses.

Are there interested parties out there?

Send me an email if so,

Leo Seto