I'm not sure but your config says that anything ip with a source add
10.1.1.2 to any place gets high
priority.  But anything else ip gets low priority arp and so on.  Is
that what you are trying to accomplish?
what about other traffic not originating from the firewall, all user
traffic gets placed in the low queue?