Hi All,

        Is it possible to do the following.....I have a Citrix server on my
internal network which has an outside address via NAT. On the PIX port 1494,
ICA client, is open and is obviously allowed to come in. The user is then
prompted for a user name and password. Upon entering this information, they
are then prompted for the pin and secure ID by our RSA server. My question
is this, as opposed to having the Citrix server prompt them for their RSA
info I would love for them to prompted by the firewall. Any ideas if it can?

Thanks,

Rich