Here are few things you could look into,

1) Is this a new config.?
2) Did it ever work before? if yes, what changed?
3) Assuming that routing is setup correctly on the Cat5K routing module (if
this is being used),
        (a) do you have the right static routing setup on the server to
respond to traffic coming from different                  network?
        (b) where is your default gateway point to (as next hop) on your
server?
        (c) If the server is a unix box, do you have any tcp wrappers? any
ip-chains? any firewall?
4) If everything checks out OK thus far, check for issues with switch and
routing module configuration
5) What are you using to route inter-vlan traffic? is it routing module in
Cat5K or is it external router?
6) If it is internal routing module, have you configured the vlan interfaces
correctly?
7) Once all the end stations are connected, are the vlan interfaces show as
"up" and "up"?
8) How about the ip addressing? are all the configurations falling withing
their respective masking bounderies?
9) How about the ACLs?
10) So on and so forth.......

I hope that somewhere along this path, you'll find the issue. Please do
share with us what was the resolution.

Tauseef