First off I am not familiar with the aironet line!

I have a cable modem (dynamic ip address) connected to a Aironet 350 AP
(AIR-AP352E2C). I am able to get the aironet dynamic ip assigned to the
ethernet interface (from the cable company dhcp servers). I was able to
assign a static ip to the AP radio interface and connect via my wireless nic
(static ip). But, I cannot access the internet via the cable modem.

My guess is that it is more of a switch then a router. I was hopeful it had
a little bit of routing capabilities. I assume that because the ethernet int
and AP radio int are on different subnets that is the reason I can't talk.
But, again I am not sure and hope someone can help me out!!!

I would like any advice to get this working without any other equipment. I
was hoping to do this without using one of my routers! Also, is there any
way to configure it as a DHCP server? And any config advice would be
helpful!!!

Thanks for any advice you may give me !!!!!