From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Firesox
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 8:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 3640 8-port analog with radius [7:38329]

Folks,
I need some help in configuring the 8-port analog modules for 3640 router.
I have all eight lined occupied with 8 anlog lines provided by Verizon.  I
need to configure hunt group so if the line is busy the user is
automatically switched to the next available line.  I am using Cisco Secure
ACS 3.0 with Radius authentication.
Radius seems to be working fine, but I need to configure the router so the
users won't get a busy signal.
I need this configured pretty quick!
Thanks in advance.