Hi all, Ill be taking my third CCNP exam on tuesday, so I thought I would
ask previous test takers for some advice, with out violating NDA of coarse.
Im also enrolled in CCNP Cisco Networking Academy at a local College. I have
a good instructor and have done alot of labs using Cat. 2900xl's, Cat. 4000
w/RSM and various router platforms. The Academy has really been great, we go
into extream detail with the labs (all designed by Cisco of coarse) and ive
been able to pass Routing and Remote access. But im always suprised by one
or more areas on the tests. Any advice is welcome.

James

P.S. What kind of product specific questions do they ask?