No, I don't think that is possible.

I looked into the same thing a few months back and someone in one of these
groups posted a link on Cisco.com that showed all the pin outs for these
cables ( I can't find the link, sorry) .... if I remember right there are
certain pins crossed together in the DCE side and different ones crossed
together in the DTE side... looked like it was going to be a real pain in
the neck.

someone else then told me about http://www.anthonypanda.com , he has these
60pin (DCE/DTE) crossover cables for $14.00 each. I think the website says
they are $18.00 each but he is also selling them on ebay for $14.00 and
should honor that price if you buy direct... at least he did for me. I
bought 6 of them. I set up a paypal account and fired off a few emails to
him to work out the details and I had the cables in a week...

... they work great and his responses to my emails were fast and complete..
I had NEVER bought ANYTHING online like this and was VERY nervous about
doing so but I gotta say that this went very smooth .

Unless someone knows a better price, that is the best price I was able to
find ANYWHERE.

there is a shipping cost involved (I think he is in Hong Kong) and I am not
sure what it was but my total bill was $110.00 for all 6 cables.

I would recommend using him if you are thinking about buying them.

Disclaimer: I do not work for him nor am I involved with him in any way
other then as a one time customer. I only offer this info because these are
useful cables and he has a good price for them. If I would have used ebay I
would have given him a good feedback comment and since I didn't, I can at
least do this   :^)

-Joe-