From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian
Zeitz
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 9:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Aironet [7:38382]

I found a document to do a Cisco AIR-AP34xE2C external antenna modification.
This modification is to put a high power antenna on a Cisco Aironet. Well,
what I wanted to do, is to use this to broadcast the contents of my server
my neighborhood. Kinda like a community Intranet. I live in a metro area,
and
I am wondering if anyone in this group has every tried anything like this. I
also found modifications to bump up the power of the signal on the Aironet.
am just courious if anyone has tried this, and im wordering if anyone has
setup plans/Parts for doing something like this. I have found antennas that
claim they will go at least = mile or more.  I hope this is relavant to this
study group, thanks.

PS.

Could we please have a way to put some people on ignore. Some of the post
here
I am finding are less then helpful, and filling up my mailbox with political
stuff, instead of helpful information. If not, I can make a rule in outlook
2002 to search for certain peoples usernames and thow them in the garbage.