Folks,
I have 3640 with 8-port analog module.  All ports are occupied.  I have
Cisco Secure ACS 3.0 doing the Radius authentication which is integrated
with the existing NT domain.  In the NT domain, I have a few MAC servers and
NT servers running appletalk and services for appletalk network.
The MAC clients on the LAN are fine accessing all the resources on the
network without any problems.
However, the mac clients dialing into the 3640 with ARAP, the radius
authentication is fine and all IP function is fine, but no appletalk at all.
All dialin clients(PC or MAC) receive the IP info from the DHCP server on
the LAN and work fine.
I must be missing something  here.  What is it?
Thanks in advance