>Howard. What time do you start drinking on a Friday?   :-)
>
>One day I'll have a job that allows me to start that early...One day!

I ought to be drinking something. I'm off to the IETF in Minneapolis
on Saturday night, and, last heard, there was already 14 inches of
snow and more falling. Luckily, there are walkways between the
meeting hotel and where I'm staying.

My feline assistant, unfortunately, will not be with me.

But this cat is telecommunications-literate. He is the only cat I
know that made obscene telephone calls.