From: Jim Bond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 6:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: you American need to think [7:38323]

Sorry for wasting your bandwidth, but I have to say
this.

Being rich is good; being smart is good. But if you
treat others like sxxt, others will treat you like
sxxt too. Think about this: if you are a CCNA and your
CCIE co-worker say your "stupid" or "dumb", will you
respect him?

There are so many knowledgeable and friendly people on
this list, but there are some rude and arrogant people
too.

I agree that Bin Laden is a murderer, an evil, but you
American need to think why he only attacks US, not
Germany or Russia or Japan or others.

Show some respect to others, it won't make you poor.
Also remember that there are always someone richer and
smarter than you.

Over. Dismiss.

Jim

http://sports.yahoo.com/