12.1(3)XT, 12.1(5)YB, 12.2(2)XH, 12.2(2)XK, 12.2(4)T

This was found using the Hardware Software Compatibility Matrix at:
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/Support/HWSWmatrix/hwswmatrix.cgi

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Mark Odette II
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 7:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Firmware Releases: Cisco Compared to Microsoft [7:38454]

Just a wild-hare guess... but was the other vendor called 3COM?!?!

The way you just described it has been repeated by many NBX techs that I've
dealt with over the last 8 months. :)

Cisco's IOS updates have their gotchas too, but I've yet to experience one
myself, save the exception of only a few key versions of IOS have support
for the WIC-1ENET card that goes in the 1700 Routers. :(

Nothing like being stuck at 12.1.5(YB1-4), when the rest of the crew is
using 12.2.x :(

Speaking of that, is there anyone out there that knows of a newer version of
IOS for the 1750 that supports Voice and the WIC-1ENET Module
simultaneously?!?!

Mark Odette II