I Passed CCNP Routing 503 on the 2nd try, This exam was really difficult
for me. I got an 801. I used the BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF white papers on
Cisco site and a FEW different books. With the books I compared what
each book had to say about the subject to the other. This really gave me
a strong foundation, understanding routing from more then 1 view. I
truly feel I know the material. I won't go into what exam is the hardest
403,503,603,1103. All I can tell you is I know the material, and now I
can pass any routing exam. I probably over studied, but It will only
help me in the long run. My advice is that if you don't have a solid
understanding of all the material, then don't go to the exam.