write a macro that alt-tabs through the open windows...

>>> "sam sneed"  03/18/02 10:52AM >>>
Try a Winblows newsgroup.

""Sim, CT (Chee Tong)""  wrote in message
> Hi..  We have install a big screen on the wall to monitor our network,
> servers.  We have several windows for each monitoring software. Only one
> Windows can occupy the screen at one time. But we want to switch between
> windows automatically.  Any software or scripts to do it?  FYI, we are
using
> windows 2000.
>
> Thanks

> De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
> is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
> onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
> de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
> The information contained in this message may be confidential
> and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
> receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
> herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and
/or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System,
Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom
addressed.  This email may contain information that is held to be
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or
copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may
subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this
email and its attachments from your computer. Thank you.