From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Mohannad Khuffash
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 10:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX 515 throughput problem ?! [7:38698]

Dear All,
I'm  facing a problem for PIX 515 throughput, i have tried to download a
file from an FTP server located directly at the outside subnet, and my PC
located at the Inside subnet, both are connected at catalyst 2948G, so the
only
node between them is the PIX. the max speed i got was 60k B/s. and when i
connect the two machines directly without PIX, the speed go up to 4 M B/s !
i have tried all the cases, i have used static NAT, PAT, but always get the
same result. Activation key set to unlimited throughput, and cisco say the
throughput for this type of machine should 188 M b/s, you can add to your
information that i don't use any type of encrypction or VPN !
Please any one have a comment for this problem ?

Regards,

Mohannad N. Khuffash
Network Administrator
Palestine Telecommunication Company