From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 5:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Who is Priscilla Oppenheimer ? [7:38662]

"I hear that in addition to her network
design work and training she's also doing some modeling for book covers
on the side.  ;-)"

Oh good, I am *so* sick of all those chunky men with rolled-up sleeves on
the Cisco Press books.  Priscilla - even a digitised and modified version
- has *got* to be better.   ;-)

(Priscilla's going to be doing a lot of paying out...)

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 19/03/2002 09:08 am -----

"John Neiberger"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]