I've got a 2504 with 16/16 that I don't need anymore, and I need something
with Ethernet to complete my lab.  The router works perfectly, and is great
for the FatKid labs; I just don't need it anymore and I'm too lazy to put it
on e-bay...  Does anybody want to trade a 2501 or better for it?  I'd like
to get something with 16\16, but if you can trade a 2503 I'll take any
memory configuration...  If anybody is interested, please let me know
off-line...

Thanks, and sorry for the OT (Over Time)...

--- Dennis