I would suggest the Cisco Academy  series of books. The labs are pretty good
for practice up to CCNP level. CCIE practice can be found with  the All in
ONe CCIE Lab Study Guide book.

I for one have been translating and testing the semester 5-6 labs to my
rental rack.. in other words, you can pick up the semester 5 book, go to my
site, rent the rack and get a diagram that maps the rack to the lab in the
book and the results will be the same.

MikeS

www.packetattack.com