To everyone,

        I passed my CCIE lab at RTP, and I would like to thank everyone on
the
        studygroup for providing their support and feedback.  The proctors
at my
        lab were extremely helpful and they provided invaluable assistance
to my
        numerous questions.  Not only was I able to finish the test, but I
was able
        to re-check my work.

        However, I would like to extend my most sincere thanks to Brian
Dignan, whom has
        provided me with guidance and tutoring on many different subjects.
He
        passed his lab on October 1st, 2001 on his first attempt, being the
first
        person to complete the one-day format.  The advice that he gave me
on time
        management proved to be so invaluable that I was able to finish my
entire
        test before noon.  He also started teaching a 64 hour CCIE-lab prep
class in
        Wheaton, Maryland for only $2,000.00.  If you would like additional
        information about his class, shoot him an E-mail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Without Brian and his tutorage, all this would be just wishful
thinking.

        Stan Zhang
        CCIE# 8971