Georg,

thanks for your infor. Actually my question is: can the Wic-1DSU-T1 card be
connected to a T1 circuit through a DSX-1 interface?

our T1 circuit is connected to a DSX-1 patch panel from adc.com and we can
not touch that part by just connecting the Wic card to the patch panel.

It seems to me now that we can not do that, because the Wic card has DSU/CSU
build in and the signal comes out as DS-1 signal. the Signal comes out the
patch panel is DSX-1 signal.

thanks again.

yatou