I have used ttcp as recently as yesterday.  I think an Enterprise IOS is
required to run it between routers.  Cisco recommends that you run ttcp
through routers instead of on them.  This has to do with the way the router
prioritizes traffic that it generates vs. traffic that it routes.

Beware the bandwidth*delay product and let us know how your testing goes.

Regards,

Scott