From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPN over Internet [7:39255]

Hi

I have a real bad problem.
I have a Cisco 2610 Router with IPSEC 3DES IOS. On the other side, I have a
Nortel CES 4500. The motive is to establish VPN tunnell between my router
and their switch.
On my Cisco router, I have a default gateway as my internet router's Lan
interface.
So although, the tunnell does build up I do not know how to route my LAN
data to the LAN of the other side.?
How would this data be routed?
Traceroute shows that my data when directed towards the LAN range of the
other side, goes to Internet and gets lost somewhere.

Please help...

SS