I need to know what is the right equipment I should use , I have to order
two quantity per main site as a primary and secondary connected via dual
Giga-bit Ethernet modules for load sharing and redundancy in case one fails.
Each backbone must have a Giga-bit Ethernet switch fabrics with a minimum
switching capacity of at least 30 Gbps of Non-Blocking throughput.

Each backbone must have the following:

1 - Redundant Giga-bit Ethernet switching engine with maximum memory .
2 - Redundant power supply.
3 - minimum of 16 slots chassis.
4 - Capability of handling many modules (as needed) such as :
 - Giga-bit Ethernet module.
 - 622 Mbps ports - ATM-OC12
- 155 Mbps ports - ATM-OC3
- 100 Base TX ports - RJ45.
- 100 Base FX ports - RJ45.
- Number of ports will be based on the number of switches / building
backbone that will be connected with dual link to each Main Backbone Via
LIUs.

please advice me about the right series I have to use.

Ismail Al-shelh

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]