Thanks,

Have you taken the written yet. I will probably take it this or next week
Already gotten those three tests from Boson, i think they are good. Do you
think the level is pretty similar to the written ?

If you have not taken the test yet, i wish you good luck

Daniel

""Greg Jones""  a icrit dans le message news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]