When I took the regular CCNP Routing exam half of it was BGP4 and there
were a ton of questions about EIGRP.  The topics are going to be the
same, most likely all that Cisco is going to add is simulations.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Ricardo Giorgi
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Beta CCNP Exams [7:39426]

Hi everybody :

I did the Beta Routing CCNP Exam last March 8th and I can say that
almost
50% of the test was about BGP.
There was many question aboute EIGRP (feasible distance/sucessor), OSPF
and
VLSM and route summarization)
There was 131 questions with 3 hours to do the test !
The bad news is that after you finish the exam, they thank you, but the
result of the it you4ll know only 8 to 12 weeks after done
it...Unbelievable
!!!

Regards,

Ricardo Giorgi