have a 5500 with a RSM module installed. When I attempt to save the
configuration on the RSM I receive the following error:

[OK]private-config file open failed (File table overflow)

I was able to write to the module a few minutes before I started getting
this error. I am assuming that reloading the module will clear up this
problem but I can not reload the module at this time. I have received a
error similar to this on routers and found that there were two many vty
sessions active but that is not the case with this problem. I am the only
one connected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.