Yes, you can use SNMP to initiate a TFTP upload of the config.

There are many tools to do this.

Try http://sourceforge.net/
and search on Cisco

HTH

Dom Stocqueler

"V\J@>|"

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     How to get
running-config of cisco routers through SNMP
                    nobody@groups
[7:39598]

tudy.com

27/03/2002

13:42

Please
                    respond

"V\J@>|"

Hello,mrtg#!

Any one can tell me whether I can  get running-config of cisco routers
through SNMP request!#
And if we can ,what is the oid for this purpose?
Thanks .

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]