From: Stephen Neville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 8:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Console Cable [7:39585]

Hi group

Iam having trouble with using a console cable into any of my routers.  The
problem is when I power on the router, I can see it loading on the screen
but
when it comes up press return to get started nothing happens when I do press
return.  I have tried this on all my routers, using hyper terminal and tera
term.  I have made sure the cable is fitted right. The keyboards return key
works on other applications.  This has only just started to happen.  Any
ideas?

2nd Question

Iam trying to connect 2 2501 by the aux port and use them as a frame relay
switch does any one know the configuration for this?

Thanks

Steve