I was planning on studying for CCNP routing soon. I only have a 2501 right
now. I plan on buying a couple more. I have a few spare Dell's and extra
nic's at work lying around. I would like to load Linux or FreeBSD on those
and use GateD to make them routers. The point of this is to have extra
networks to connect to the Cisco's and practice OSPF and BGP for routing.
This way I can have more routes to dynamically discover and more to
troubleshoot.
Has anyone done this before? If so could you lead me to some documentation
on GateD?  All I found through google were links to man pages.