Folks I need some assistance.
Here is my problem.  My customer has 3640 with 6-port mica digital modem and
the 4-port BRI-U module installed.

The IOS running is c3640-d-mz.120-3.T3 routing IP and appletalk.

I am trying to establish a remote dialin access for mobile/remote clients
dialing in using an analog modem.  I am using modem over BRI feature.

Verizon has confirmed the BRI lines are provisioned correctly to accept
analog calls on ISDN lines and I believe they are correct.

The calls come into the BRI modules, but never get forwarded to the digital
modem module within the router.   Every time I dial into the ISDN number
assigned to the one of the BRI lines, I get one ring and fast busy after
that.

I am starting to think there is something wrong with my config.  I have
attached my config.

Plesae let me know if anyone is familiar with this config.
Thanks in advance.
Firesox.

[demime removed a uuencoded section named 3640-modemoverbri.log which was
311 lines]