I had the same issue and its quite simple. I went for a couple of weeks like
this and my friend showed me the trick. i assume you have the ip host setups
for each router. lets say you have 6 routers R1,R2,R3,R4,R5,R6. Log onto
each one in order. Now Cntrl+shift+6 x to go back to your terminal server.
To go to each router now just type 1 instead of R1, 2 instead of R2. The
reason is you are going back to your open session not opening another one,
that is why the connection fails, it is already opened. Went through the