I have an Exam Cram Routing and Switching book that has never been opened.
This book was sent to me by mistake along with another book. I was just
curious if any of my fellow teammates would like to purchase it before I put
it on EBAY. Please contact me off of the list if you are interested. Back to
my OSPF nightmare now.

          Jeremy Wright
             Network Analyst
             Archer Daniels Midland