Take a look at the webpage I posted!  :-)  All of this information is
freely available and explained very well on CCO.

If you at least attempt the lab within 18 months, you then have two
more years before your written exam expires as long as you attempt the
lab at least once per year.  So, if you take the lab once during your 18
months and fail, you must retake it again within a year.  If you fail
again, you must retake within a year, otherwise you must retake the
written.

I'd check the website, it explains that better than I can.

HTH,
John

>>> "Kevin Corbin"  3/28/02 4:42:20 PM >>>
So what happens if I take the lab within 18 months, do not pass and
have to
take it again, but in the meantime, 18months has expired?