Actually a vendor who I purchased some equipment from in the past sent me
one for free to keep. He even over night it to me. It worked like a charm.

For those interested in the recovery process.

 I was able to get my main flash running, then I removed the boot flash from
the vendor, put in my corrupted one, then booted into my main flash then put
a new 12.1 boot image on my original boot flash. I then tested by booting in
each mode ROMMON, BOOT, then flash. All works okay with all of my original
flash simms.

Sometimes vendor relationships pay off....

Thanks for the ebay tips folks....