I have a 5301 that I'm trying to deploy. It has a quad T1 card in it. Is
this where the modems are? It also has (2) AS53-CC2-DM cards in it. One of
the AS53-CC2-DM cards has modems in SIMM slots 1 & 2. I'm not sure if they
are 6 or 12's. My question is this, if they are sixes, does this mean I have
only 12 modems total with this unit, or if they are 12's does this mean I
have only 24 modems with this unit? If so, what good is the Quad T1 card? I
just need a little help. Thank you.