It's been awhile since I saw an AGS+ so I hope that the following applies.

If cosmetics is not an issue then I'd suggest any old AC power switch that
can be purchased at Radio Shack. If necessary, let it hang out of the case.
Just make sure that no energized bare metal parts are exposed. They sell
shrink tubing and other such coverings that can be slipped over wires and
terminals. The covering is then shrunk to fit by applying heat.

..... the main item is the on/off switch!